Sunday 4 March 2012

New additions

Collar £12

What to finish off the perfect white shirt than a gold collar, I have been looking for one for a while and have since round this one at River Island, it's an easy accessory to brighten up any 'dull days', click *here* to buy. 





Pumps £28






I am in love with studs at the moment, and a pair of gloriously comfy slippers from Topshop wont go a miss. Click *Here* to buy.




Boots £40


British weather, I can pretty much predict a vast amount of rain and windy days and ankle boots are perfect for the mid days where outfit decision are a fatal nightmare. These boots are great and were so cheap considering they are from River Island, also I can warn you in the very near future you will be seeing these as they are so comfy. Click *Here* to buy.


Do you like my new purchases? 

Chantelle x  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...