Monday 26 March 2012

Kent equine and game festival

Tally ho fashionistas! So being the country bumpkin I am, I thought id update you on my latest event.



Outfit for the day, Tweed, tweed and more tweed or matching Barbour's. If your thinking a country fair- grubby wellies and a puffer think again. I've previously learnt that the means of fashion, is followed into country trends. If your aware of country living you will almost certainly understand the uproar about Dubarry boots, kind of like Manolo Blahnik's in the fashion world. They involve the most exquisite design of leather with suede or three choices of tweed ( obviously sported with a matching tweed jacket). And an Aspinal of London holdall to store the necessities.  
  • Earmuffs
  • A hot flask
  • Mittens
  • A small comb- for windy conditions like Sunday. 

Handbags are the least of the girls worries, dogs are the main arm candy ( unfortunately me my dog is 15st) which mainly influences people to stare in amazement and ask whether he is of the same family as a bear. Personally mini pooches freak me out, so im happy to walk around head to toe in tweed, leading a bear. 


Thoughts? Check out the Dubarry Boots too. 






Chantelle x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...