Friday 23 March 2012

Nails, nails and more nails

Black, red and naked seem to be the only colours which I ever use, very unlike me not to experiment. My hair colour changes pretty much weekly and my obsessions of clothing trends change like the. Besides me barking on pointlessly, I am about to publish my first nail polish post.


Im not a varnish virgin....promise! 


This one is from China Glaze called blue yonder, despite my awful job the colour is gorgeous, and it was only £2.99 in the sale. I love all the mega brands like Nails inc, Chanel, Opi and Essie but my budget wont ever stretch far enough to fork out £12 for one varnish, what do you guys think? Is it worth spending the money or are the cheaper ones just as good? 

These are a few of my fave's but I have a whole selected of Barry M's which are my ultimate greats. ( Cant find them atm :( sorry!



Enjoy...




Chantelle x 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...