Thursday 1 March 2012

Bag lady

A true bag for me is something that fits everything including the kitchen sink in, as most women I can imagine will agree. I found this bag on the Rowme website, if it is your first time using this site you gain a great 20% which I used and got the bag for a very reasonable price of £30 with the discount.




Bad news I am afraid guys.... This bag is not currently on there, but the website is updated daily and will more than likely re appear as it has been really popular. They have an amazing collection of bags also I have spotted a holdal in the same style as the Celine ones which are next on my list along with a variety of other things too. 

What do you think? 




Chantelle x 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...