Saturday 18 February 2012

Do we feel guilt after 100

If your thinking age 100, then damn, no guilt, but accomplishment.
Im talking about over £100, there is something sore and guilty about spending three numbers, today I overdosed in Topshop with a painful £112 on two items.
 After prowling the courtyard of Somerset house, I felt deflated that I hadn't splashed out on the most extravagant outfit, id spent a mere £20 on a new jumper in the MissSelfridge sale.

With a short tube ride away Topshop's blazing floral mannequins were staring at me, I had chosen an embellished cami and some formidable peep toe boots, shown here.



Click for products- top bootsjumper

 At the till I was rewarded with a free 'canvas' bag which was supporting an anniversary of Mary Katrantzou's 10th year with topshop . I did question why, because not only was the server slightly forward, freebies nowadays are prohibited. His reply was 'because you have spent over £100', so are we rewarded for spending money we dont really have, or are we being insulted for such a meager reward.



What do you think, do you have the same problem?

Chantelle x

4 comments:

  1. Yea...I feel the same way...my magic guilt number is way lower though, haha...
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine usually is but oxford street is a mega killer! Its inevitable to spend money that once your home, you wish you didn't!

    Chantelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They've got a very similar one at H&M, that golden top. It's totally cool, I'm head over heels in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen it it's great and only 9.99 full price, love metalics.

    Chantelle x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...