Tuesday 10 April 2012

Burgundy leather jacket

So after looking at endless hair inspiration images of the wonderful Rosie Huntington-Whiteley I decided I 'had' to have a burgundy jacket, totally off trend I know but I was instantly hooked, but with guilt in mind that Mrs Whiteley had paid $2,595.00 for her Balenciaga biker. 


Click *here* for Rosie's Jacket - its risky business tho girls, I was very close to landing very miserably into my overdraft.


After realizing summer was already upon us, what shop would be selling a heavy jacket with a deep wintry colour.... Ebay sprang to mind, and yes they had the exact (not a Balenciaga knock off ; unfortunately) but a very similar one.



Dress from F&F at Tesco, belt Asos.

After a bidding war, I won the jacket for £30 which was a good price considering it was £89 originally at Zara TRF section.



What do you think? 




Cx 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...