Wednesday 22 February 2012

London Fashion Week A/W 2012:What I wore, Day 2


Pants from American Apparel
Jumper M&S (Per-una)
Boots & Hat New Look
Shirt from Joules

With a very late night decision at 11.15 I was frantically rushing around trying to find an outfit which would keep me rid of pneumonia, I chose a very plain combo with a tiny piece of chic. Although my hat did not come in handy when photographers were bellowing at me, from behind. I admit I do feel slighty frumpy and dressed down, it was my best intentions to look for an extravagant outfit, but my sore eyes from restless sleep over-ruled my fashion interpretations. However sitting next to the accessories editor of Grazia wearing a similar outfit, made me feel slightly at ease.  

What do you think dolls? 

Chantelle x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...